Uncanny X-Force #10
Writer: Sam Humphries
Art by: Dexter Soy
Cover by: Kris Anka
• The skies of Madripoor run red as Uncanny X-Force face off against Fantomex...Fantomex...and Fantomex!
• We know what Psylocke did last summer, and it’s a doozy! Find out in this edition of Uncanny X-Force True Hollywood Story.
• Storm has no tolerance for your drama. She is a mutant, a goddess, and a headmistress. She’s got enough going on. Stop with the five-paragraph texts. Do not email her. No voicemail.
• What happens in Paris, stays in Paris...unless Puck finds out, in which case it’s probably all over Twitter!Writer: Brian Wood
Art by: David Lopez
Cover by: Terry Dodson
Variant Cover by: TBA
• After the game-changing events of PRIMER, the women of the X-Men must contemplate the future of their makeshift team.
• Are the X-women ready for the BATTLE OF THE ATOM that’s right around the corner?
• Meanwhile: Jubilee may still look like a kid, but she finds herself burdened with some very adult responsibilities. What kind of plans can a mutant vampire teen mom make for her own future?
Ultimate Comics X-Men #30Writer: Brian Wood
Art by: Alvaro Martinez
Cover by: Gabriel Hardman
“WORLD WAR X” CONTINUES!!!
• Sneak attack on UTOPIA!
• Global war: MUTANT VS MUTANT
• JEAN GREY to world: “Stay out of it!”