Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matt Fraction on Psylocke's Future

It seems the rumours were true after all: "Uncanny X-Men" is Psylocke's new home! We've been hearing about it for some time now, but this time writer Matt Fraction pretty much confirmed it on his thread at the Bendis Boards. When asked about the plans he has for Betsy, he answered:

"Read SISTERHOOD, starting with UNCANNY 508. but you can't yell at me until it's all over. trust me."


What could possibly be so bad to make us yell at him? "Uncanny X-Men #508" is on sale in April. Psylocke returns to the X-Books in style as she re-joins the X-Men to face Madelyne Pryor's Sisterhood!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited! This is just what I hoped for. Could it be that Psylocke has infiltrated the Sisterhood and will fight the X-men?

Mr. Hellfire said...

Crap, I wanted her to go to X-Force so badly. I don't want her to become Dazzler or Karma meaning having really limited appearances that are too forced.

Anonymous said...

i thought the same,she might be playing double-game from the inside of the sisterhood...with spiral it would be so bad...ouch how should we yell at him wether she come back! xD