Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wolverine #70

In Wolverine #70, on sale this past week, the arc "Old Man Logan" (by Mark Millar and Steve McNiven) continues as Wolverine finally tells his friend Hawkeye what happened fifty years ago that has made him gave up on superheroing and live a simple life as a farmer: Mysterio, the master of illusions, made all the X-Men to look like supervillains and feel and even smell different so Wolverine would attack them. Logan murdered them all, including Psylocke. See the scan by clicking on the image. Poor Betsy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alotta new news...you're simply great xD

Anonymous said...

I think i'd be annoyed if she wasn't included.

Alexis Bennett said...

Am I alone in thinking that Wolverine honestly couldn't take on all the x-men? I mean, I understand the team's hesitation to attack him back, but once Havok's had his head cut off I really think they wouldn't have many scruples in fighting a friend.

I just hate this idea that Wolverine is so super. He has claws which come out of his hands and he heals fast. I don't see how that equates to taking down the whole X-team. Meh. I don't know, maybe it's explained in the rest of the issue.

Anonymous said...

You're not alone in thinking that. Maybe he took them down one by one by surprise? It's not real anyway, it's just something he's afraid of doing.