Uncanny X-Men #4 & 5
Writer: Cullen Bunn
Art & Cover by: Greg Land
• Mutantkind is teetering on the brink of extinction once more! While some mutants seek refuge, others are eager to fight for their species' survival.
• And in the case of the UNCANNY X-MEN, that means taking the fight to those who would hasten mutant kind's decline!
• But are the X-Men biting off more than they can chew when they try to hunt down the DARK RIDERS on their own turf?
• The final confrontation between THE UNCANNY X-MEN and THE DARK RIDERS!
• One X-Man is dead and the world's deadliest team of mutants is eager to deliver retribution. But what price will they pay to exact their revenge?
X-Men '92 #1
Writer: Chris Sims & Chad Bowers
Art by: Alti Firmansyah
Cover by: David Nakayama
Hip-Hop Variant by: Afua Richardson
Action Figure Variant by: John Tyler Christopher
Variant Cover by: TBA
The X-Men of the 90s are back! Continuing from the hit Secret Wars series starring the X-Men of a more EXTREME decade. With Cassandra Nova defeated, the X-Men have taken in all the young mutants she had rounded up and are officially reopening the Xavier School for Gifted Children...but being responsible won't stop them from having crazy adventures! Especially when Omega Red shows up with the (Formerly) Soviet Super Soldiers!