Saturday, March 5, 2022

Marvel Contest of Champions: Captain Britain Profile


X-Men: The Last Word
The Grandmaster and Captain Britain bring the warring mutant factions of Krakoa, Clan Akkaba, and The Brotherhood of Mutants together for a tournament to decide who is worthy to lead all the mutants of The Battlerealm, but the arrival of a mutant-hunting foe threatens the very existence of all factions!

Unite all Mutants, or Destroy them?
Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock spent most of her adult life as the mutant Psylocke, fighting alongside the X-Men while her brother took on the mantle of Captain Britain. After years spent trapped in the body of the assassin Kwannon, Betsy was finally able to regain her original form just in time to take over the role of Captain Britain from her brother Brian Braddock. Using her mutant abilities to engage her opponents with telepathy, telekinesis, and potent psionic weapons, the new Captain Britain is a powerful force for good in the multiverse.

5 comments:

randybear said...

The bio is perfect and the render is so good 🤩

FSaker said...

In the first picture, it looks like she's wearing a rubber suit rather than pieces of armor.

But she looks amazing in the second one!

X-Man said...

I agree that the bio is perfect. It explains that she was trapped in an assassin's body.

Tobias Chatti said...

The sword and shield are my favorites and the butterfly of Betsy flying its wings. They put the mind blast in her attacks it's really cool.

sarah smith said...

I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com