Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“For so long, my life has been out of control. Chaos and serendipity, wrapped in insanity. I have suffered, I have lost. Not just my life, but my very soul, my self. But no more. Now I know who I am.” – Elizabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock, daughter of Otherworld, mutant, telepath, telekinetic, defender of the realm and, above all, X-Man.
5 comments:
Could this be a prelude, hinting of a possible romantic or just boning relationship between these two, in the future? Is this the end of “Retsy” (ugh, kill me). I must say… I’m not mad at it. 🧐
I prefer Warren for Betsy, of course, but Colossus is also one of my favorite X-Men. And he’s genuinely a good guy.
How would you feel about it?
Warren will forever be Betsy's harbour for me. I see more friendship in these pages than any hint of a possible romantic relationship between Peter and Betsy -going by Orlando's comments on social media, too-; don't complicate Betsy's characterisation by getting her to jump from one ship to another.
I prefer Betsy & Warren as well, although in this time period I might not have hated her & Peter.
But definitely don't really care for her & Rachel, didn't like her & Neal, hated her & Fatomex lol.
The Blob in the kinda alternate universe was interesting, but still not for me.
I did like that they also showed Warren showing interest in Betsy in either body, which indicates to me he loves her for who she is, not her appearance.
@X-Man - Thank God! Can you imagine? All that’s missing is for Kwannon to claim Warren as well. That’s basically the only thing that woman hasn’t stolen. Warren, and the fact that Betsy used to be a supermodel. One of these days, they’re gonna retcon Kwannon to have been a model, as well. lol 😩
Oh, they fucked
Post a Comment