The Braddocks’ Golden Jubilee
Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special
October 14, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds
Betsy Braddock Is Psylocke
Maximum X-Men #1
December 2, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds

Thursday, October 6, 2022

New 'Captain Britain' Book Teaser


If you can identity the artist, feel free to comment below.

6 comments:

randybear said...

Looks like she's back in the To armor. Hoping it would be a new look

Wendell said...

It looks like Chris Bachalo's art

randybear said...

I wish! I'm still bitter he didn't get to draw Mystery in Madripoor. I'd love for him to finally draw OG Betsy.

I thought maybe the art was by Sara Pachelli. Either way looks decent so far

Tobias Chatti said...

Marc Huizinga?

Tobias Chatti said...

Yeah I hate the first Captain armor very busy. Bachalo goes for simple looks and popular.

THE FLYING NEGRO said...

Supposedly it's Vasco Gregoriev/Georgiev? Never heard of them...