The Braddocks’ Golden Jubilee
Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special
October 14, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds
Betsy Braddock Is Psylocke
Maximum X-Men #1
December 2, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Super Hero Squad in game Psylocke cards


Super Hero Squad Online has their own in game card game. Here are the Psylocke related cards available so far.

4 comments:

whitephoenix said...

Cool I was wondering if we would get some news about Psylocke from Super Hero Squad Online.

randybear said...

Yeah I'm a player! I love the game :)

I'm waiting for her to be released in the "shop" so that I may announce it here.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Psylocke with pants.

joshtylen said...

X-Men is a month and a half and it starts in Dec. Kitty and Psylocke are up first. Others include Iceman, Nightcrawler, Cyclops (current Uncanny look), Beast, Bishop, Angel, Cable, Xavier and Phoenix.