The Braddocks’ Golden Jubilee
Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special
October 14, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds
Betsy Braddock Is Psylocke
Maximum X-Men #1
December 2, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Vote Now: The Betsy Braddock 50th Anniversary Poll

As Betsy Braddock celebrates 50 years of adventures across the Marvel Universe, it's time to look back at the characters, creators, stories, costumes, powers, relationships, and unforgettable moments that have defined her history. From her earliest days in the pages of Captain Britain to her decades as Psylocke, her time with the X-Men, X-Force, Excalibur, and beyond, this poll is your chance to celebrate your favorite parts of Betsy's incredible journey.

Cast your votes below and help determine the fan favorites from Betsy Braddock's first 50 years. You can also use the Other option whenever your personal favorite isn't already listed. The poll will remain open through October 31, 2026, and the final results will be revealed here on the following week.

Have fun, and make your choices count!

4 comments:

FSaker said...

Great list! In some categories, it was hard to decide which options NOT to select...

The one thing I didn't get was why Gambit and Marrow were among the options for Betsy's frenemies; I don't recall her ever getting on bad terms with Remy, and she never interacted much with Marrow (they were on Si Spurrier's X-Force team, but Marrow wasn't on her best state of mind at that time to let me judge her as Betsy's frenemy).

Anyway, I'm glad that Tom Lennox was included in the romantic list; their relationship didn't last long but I liked their time together.

X-Man said...

@Fsaker she entered Gambit's mind without permission when he was recovering from kissing Rogue I believe.

She was following him in his memories but he detected her.

I believe after that he was kinda suspicious of how much she saw.

When she was almost dying from Sabretooth's attack, he briefly considered how it would make it easier for him, but ended up giving her medical treatment.

Frenemies is probably strong, but they definitely had a uneasy tension at that time.

FSaker said...

@X-Man, thank you for the explanation!

X-Man said...

No problem :)