Pre-Order Now
MAXIMUM X-MEN #1
Betsy Braddock Returns to an Ongoing X-Men Lineup!
Maximum X-Men #1 has officially entered pre-order!
The new ongoing series features Betsy Braddock as part of its X-Men lineup, marking the beginning of another new chapter for Betsy in the X-books.
If you're planning on following Betsy's next adventure, you can already secure your digital copy through Amazon.
✦
Two upcoming releases, two opportunities to support Betsy Braddock — make sure your pre-orders are in!
Maximum X-Men #1 • Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special #1
“For so long, my life has been out of control. Chaos and serendipity, wrapped in insanity. I have suffered, I have lost. Not just my life, but my very soul, my self. But no more. Now I know who I am.” – Elizabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock, daughter of Otherworld, mutant, telepath, telekinetic, defender of the realm and, above all, X-Man.
No comments:
Post a Comment