Maximum X-Men writer Chris Yost has shared another exciting tease from the upcoming series, this time offering fans a glimpse at the script for Maximum X-Men #3. The excerpt features Betsy Braddock inviting Storm over for tea, giving us an early look at what appears to be a quieter and more personal moment between the two longtime X-Men. Yost had previously teased that Betsy and Ororo would “have tea” in the series, and this new script preview confirms that the scene will indeed make it onto the page. Check out Yost’s post below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“For so long, my life has been out of control. Chaos and serendipity, wrapped in insanity. I have suffered, I have lost. Not just my life, but my very soul, my self. But no more. Now I know who I am.” – Elizabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock, daughter of Otherworld, mutant, telepath, telekinetic, defender of the realm and, above all, X-Man.
No comments:
Post a Comment