The Braddocks’ Golden Jubilee
Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special
October 14, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds
Betsy Braddock Is Psylocke
Maximum X-Men #1
December 2, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Tony Daniel Shares First Look at Betsy Braddock in Maximum X-Men

Tony Daniel has shared a first look at how Betsy Braddock will appear in Maximum X-Men, giving fans an early glimpse at the character through a new sketch posted on his Instagram.

4 comments:

X-Man said...

Butterfly & i think maybe the psychic knife?

Nice.

Ice Quinn said...

OMG, I love that! Gave me serious pre-Siege Perilous vibes supermodel Betsy, with her butterfly! Makes me hopeful and excited for the future! 🦋

Dux said...

Love this. So excited for this series. 🤩

I laugh when I think about how many different shades of violet BB’s hair has been over the years. Makes me wonder where she got her dye back in the day. Maybe Gateway teleported her to the mall more than once? 🤷‍♂️💖😹

X-Man said...

Well with all their sophisticated technology, dye was probably simple lol.

I do like how she made it naturally purple now (and her eyes too),

Like she finally had a say in having some control over her body.