The Braddocks’ Golden Jubilee
Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special
October 14, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds
Betsy Braddock Is Psylocke
Maximum X-Men #1
December 2, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds

Monday, December 7, 2009

Randy Bowen Psylocke statue painted!

Here is the final product of the new Randy Bowen Psylocke statue! Being released from what I understand next summer time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

NO WORDS.SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. The best Psylocke statue EVER!

Of course i'll buy it.

Congrats for this blog. I LOVE THIS. Iam a Psylocke fan for 16 years now and this is the best place ever.

Anonymous said...

im thankful for the news but i miss Le Site because it had every psylocke picture ever. i wish i could see all those pics again somewhere.

centurion said...

This is great. I definitely want to get this once it is available!

centurion said...

I like the X in her sash.

Alexander said...

Wow. I've only ever bought comics, never been a statue or action figure sort, but I want this.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful - I am definitely picking it up. Best Betts statue yet!

Anonymous said...

she needs a bitterfly signature !!!

centurion said...

@Anonymous 1:26 AM- Good idea. I would be curious to see how that looks.

centurion said...

I can bet that this figure will sell out quickly. We have to get our orders in quickly once it is available.