The Braddocks’ Golden Jubilee
Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special
October 14, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds
Betsy Braddock Is Psylocke
Maximum X-Men #1
December 2, 2026
00 Days
00 Hours
00 Minutes
00 Seconds

Thursday, October 8, 2026

First Look at Betsy Braddock in Full Color From Maximum X-Men #1

Leonardo Paciarotti, colorist of Maximum X-Men, has now shared the fully colored version of the stunning Betsy Braddock interior art from Maximum X-Men #1 previously revealed by artist Tony S. Daniel. The new images give us our first look at Daniel's Betsy brought to life in Paciarotti's colors ahead of the series' launch on December 2, 2026. Check out the colorist's post below!

5 comments:

lucasg_i said...

This panel gets better with each iteration

Ice Quinn said...

I love this! ❤️
The artist draws a beautiful Betsy, the colors are vibrant… and I’m so happy she’s back!

I just… since Krakoa, they turned her hair magenta instead of her signature purple/violet/lavender, and that’s how it’s been ever since. Probably has to do with them wanting to further differentiate her from K-Anon, who’s got black hair now but every now and then a colorist gets it wrong and gives her purple hair.

I don’t *hate* it, per se, she still looks good, but I wish they went back to her pre-Siege Perilous look. That’s the original recipe-Betsy we all love!

Nate X said...

I don't like the magenta hue for her hair either. I prefer the bluish lavender from the Outback/Revanche days. But other than that she has looked this GORGEOUS since Disassembled :)

CG said...

This is the perfect lavender purple for her hair I hated the Magenta Pink look on the Excalibur covers

Ice Quinn said...

I agree, she looks stunning!

I hope the magenta is more of a lighting/reflection from her butterfly effect, and her hair is actually the same purple hue from before the Siege Perilous and Disassembled. Doesn’t seem likely, the magenta has been pretty consistent since Krakoa, but we can hope! :)