Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Captain Carter #2 Spoilers & Art


Spoilers: After Captain Carter’s return, Hydra’s terrorist attacks have become more common. The Prime Minister uses it an excuse to pass an Anti-Terrorism Bill, which grants the police the authority to arrest anyone. Captain Carter and Agent Braddock foil the latest Hydra attack in a shopping mall, but grow frustrated when they never learn anything of value from the terrorists arrested. S.T.R.I.K.E. Director Lance Hunter receives intel and assigns Captain Carter and Lizzie to stop a shipment of weapons. Hunter can’t reveal his source, which makes Captain Carter suspicious. The remaining S.T.R.I.K.E. agents also resent Braddock for being assigned to the best missions. Peggy and Lizzie manage to foil the smuggling and apprehend the criminal leader Georges Batroc; however, he wasn’t smuggling weapons, but refugees. After learning that the refugees will be deported without any support from the government, Peggy confronts the Prime Minister and lets him know she won’t be used for propaganda again. Lizzie agrees. Behind the scenes, the Prime Minister calls his office and warns that the duo has become a problem. Later that night, Lizzie tells Peggy about how her parents died when their house exploded in mysterious circumstances and her brother Brian has gone missing ever since. Lizzie enters her apartment without noticing she was being followed by hitmen.

6 comments:

Rahsaan said...

How much would you all wager that editorial caught that Bets has purple eyes in this story and that they will make the writer explain how she does if she hasn’t gotten implants from the Body Shoppe or molecularly remade her body? 😅

randybear said...

I doubt they'll kill off Lizzie. I bet they reveal her TP next issue

Jaime Braz said...

@Rahsaan we think to ourselves this timeline's Betsy fell victim to Slaymaster losing her blue eyes, was abducted by Mojo and Spiral to get the purple camera eyes without the X-Men involved.

She is envied for her spy skills therefore she must have survived all the above calamities on her own.

Rahsaan said...

@Jaime, you are better than the editors.

Also, @everyone, looks like Remy might be at the gala even if the rest of the knights are not. PS: I love his, Everett, and Alex’s uniforms here. I’d be fine with all of these being their new ongoing uniforms.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/russell-dauterman-reveals-x-men-hellfire-gala-designs-2022

sarah smith said...

I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

Jaime Braz said...

@Rahsaan we often do editorial work for the editors. Weren't they lazy and stubborn comics would be better.

The new Gala costumes look great with a few modifications some of them can be official costumes. For example Synch can benefit the way Jean did.