Tony S. Daniel, artist of Maximum X-Men, has shared the first look at interior art from Maximum X-Men #1, featuring Betsy Braddock in all her glory! The brand-new ongoing series, written by Christopher Yost with art by Daniel, officially launches on December 2, 2026. Check out Daniel's first glimpse at Betsy from the upcoming issue below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“For so long, my life has been out of control. Chaos and serendipity, wrapped in insanity. I have suffered, I have lost. Not just my life, but my very soul, my self. But no more. Now I know who I am.” – Elizabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock, daughter of Otherworld, mutant, telepath, telekinetic, defender of the realm and, above all, X-Man.
11 comments:
So many butterflies 😍
Wow so beautiful! The butterfly sword looks amazing
Jesus Christ, she looks incredible! Her telepathy, all the butterflies… just *chef’s kiss* ❤️
Adam: Wow I LOVE the butterfly effect on the hilt of the sword. It's a small detail but it really clarifies the relationship to her weapons and her psychic power.
I love it. Elizabeth always looks great with voluminous hair going back to her bouffant days. Glad the artist gave her a new hairstyle instead of continuing what we saw during the entirety of her CB run between Krakoa and From The Ashes.
Finally we get gorgeous full wavy hair!!!
Oh hey gurl 😍🤩🦋
Looks amazing.
Can't wait to read this.
I love how it looks like she's attacking multiple minds at once without even touching them
(with Butterflies to boot)
(like she should have done with Sabretooth lol) .
& the Sword looks like its being manifested to finish it.
Love this :)
In the comments, the artists said that Elizabeth will likely get a bew costume during this run.
*artist
She Is absolutely gorgeous —the voluminous hair, all those psychic butterflies, the proud pose.
Post a Comment