Maximum X-Men writer Chris Yost has been sharing a few early teases about Betsy Braddock while chatting with fans on Bluesky, including one particularly charming detail involving Storm. Yost revealed that Betsy and Ororo Munroe will share tea together in the series, teasing a quieter moment between the longtime friends and X-Men teammates.
Yost also offered a fun detail about Betsy’s powers when a fan asked whether Maximum X-Men would feature her psychic butterfly, psy-knife, psychic sword, and psychic staff. His response was: “So far everything but the staff is in there, all psychic constructs.” In other words, Betsy is already set to use several of her most iconic psychic manifestations throughout the series, including weapons and imagery associated with different periods of her history.
Maximum X-Men will debut on December 2, 2026.
This all sounds great :)
ReplyDeleteAnd to think at one point I was tired of the Psychic knife & now I'm excited for her to use it.
And definitely excited for the Butterfly.
I'm honestly drawing a blank on a psychic staff?
I think I'm ok with her leaving that out lol.
cautiosly optimistic, because that worked with X-Force. But this seems to be a bigger book, so a bit more hopeful
ReplyDelete