She looks absolutely stunning. I even like the stupid flower on her hair - which, by the way, is in the perfect purple-violet hue.
It’s only not a 10/10 for me because, once again, it appears to be a physical sword she’s energizing with TK energy, like from the hilt up - as opposed to the usual psionic weaponry, which I happen to like better..
Other than that, this cover is nearly flawless. LOVE the art!
Damn I love it.
ReplyDeleteNice! I just knew Betsy would get a solo variant :D
ReplyDeleteOBSESSED! <3
ReplyDeleteShe looks absolutely stunning. I even like the stupid flower on her hair - which, by the way, is in the perfect purple-violet hue.
It’s only not a 10/10 for me because, once again, it appears to be a physical sword she’s energizing with TK energy, like from the hilt up - as opposed to the usual psionic weaponry, which I happen to like better..
Other than that, this cover is nearly flawless. LOVE the art!