Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special #1 Is Now Available for Pre-Order!
Pre-Order Now
Celebrate 50 years of Captain Britain! The Captain Britain 50th Anniversary Special #1 is now available for pre-order digitally and in comic shops around the world. The physical links below are for the stunning David Mack variant cover featuring Psylocke!
π Digital Edition
πΊπΈ United States
π¬π§ United Kingdom
π¨π¦ Canada
π³πΏ New Zealand
π§π· Brazil
Support Captain Britain and Psylocke!
Pre-ordering helps comic shops and Marvel measure reader demand before the issue is released. Choose your preferred retailer above and secure David Mack's beautiful Psylocke variant cover!
Pre-ordering helps comic shops and Marvel measure reader demand before the issue is released. Choose your preferred retailer above and secure David Mack's beautiful Psylocke variant cover!
Got my Psylocke cover today :3
ReplyDeleteJust got my preorder in! Thank you for the reminder. I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the Maximum preorders to go live too. I wonder if Betsy will get some solo variants!
I'm excited for this.
ReplyDeleteThis is also another reason I definitely believe Betsy will be getting the Psylocke name back.
All her recent promoting & marketing is some form of her as Psylocke with books & covers.
We got the Psylocke Ninja book, The Outback book with Outback Psylocke, & Now a cover with Dissasembled Psylocke.
We will see, but definitely feels like a good theme here :)